If you are having issues trying to activate your license key, follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem.
- In most cases when a license key is showing as invalid, it is due to it being incorrectly entered. If you are entering your license manually, make sure it is correctly entered. Some characters can be mistaken for numbers.
- If you are copying and pasting your license key, make sure it is formatted correctly. Copying and pasting can sometimes introduce extra space or newlines that older versions of our apps (such as Trim Enabler) cannot handle correctly. Copy it to a text editor first to make sure this is not the case.
- Check that your license key is indeed for this particular app. You may be trying to use a license key for Trim Enabler to activate Disk Sensei. If this is the case, you need to first upgrade your key here: Upgrade Trim Enabler to Disk Sensei.
- Make sure you a working internet connection that is not blocked by a firewall.
- Finally, there is a known issue with Trim Enabler 3 complaining that it is unable to connect to the internet when activating licenses. If you are using Trim Enabler 3, make sure to read this article: Fix for Connection Failed
If you have gone through all of these steps and are still unable to activate your license, there may be an issue with your license. Use the following article to learn how to contact our merchant to get assistance with your order: Contact Paddle